The aim of the website is to help the public to be kept informed of local news and events from across the Plymouth Barbican. A number of people have commented they would like to help raise awareness of the Barbican Waterfront website to help highlight its existence.
Here’s how you can help 🙂
The aim of the website is to showcase all of the many attractions, shops, places to eat, pubs & clubs and events on the historical Plymouth Barbican and to encourage more visitors. To do this I need your help!
- Spread the Word: Please email or mention the website to friends via email or word of mouth. The aim is create a lively community base to keep the public well informed of event news e.t.c. I run the website on a shoe string budget and have £0 for marketing :(, but just making people aware of the site will help.
- Google +1 the website: Please press the +1 on the website by going to the front page and just clicking the +1 button. This is linked to google and every +1 adds to the strength of the website. This will help boost it in the search rankings.
- Link to: Can you please link to the website from your websites. The more links to the website, in Google’s eyes, increases the strength of the website’s content and in turn raises the listing up the search rankings.
- Testimonials: I’d welcome any testimonials from you. These will appear on the website with a link back to your website. Locals will be invited to provide testimonals and will be creating a page for people to leave positive feedback about the Barbican soon.
- Please ‘like’ / follow the linked Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/plymouthbarbican and Twitter Accounts: www.twitter.com/plymbarbican I will ‘like’ / follow you back in return.
If you are a Barbican business or organising an event on the Barbican and have any news or information you’d like people to know about please email me email@example.com.
Also a big thank you to the number of people who have helped so far. I apperciate your time and support and look forward to continuing to grow the Barbican Waterfront website in 2012 :).
– Scott Grenney