Plymouth Barbican Christmas 2017 1st – 24th December 2017
- The Snowflake Trail – 26th November 2017 to 7th January 2018
- Barbican Christmas Light Switch-on – 26th November 2017
Christmas on the Plymouth Barbican… the perfect place to pick up that unique gift for someone special.
Plymouth Barbican Christmas 2015
Plymouth Barbican Christmas 2014
Plymouth Barbican Christmas 2013 Events
For full details on the action packed line up we have for Christmas 2013 check here. 🙂
Previous: Plymouth Barbican Christmas 2012
On the 3rd and 4th Dec 2011 a bumper Family Festive Fun weekend was held. Launching the weekend was the great man himself, Santa who leaped onto the Barbican cobble thanks to a lift from a RNLI lifeboat. Santa took a seat within his waterside grotto to greet crowds of children as he gave presents to them kindly donated by the National Marine Aquarium. Huskey dogs were patiently waiting for the ‘hug a huskey’ event allowing members of the public to give fluffy huskey dogs a huge hug. Street entertainers were also on hand to add a magical touch to a great weekend.
– Plymouth Barbican Christmas Family Weekend 3rd / 4th Dec 2011 – Event Details & Times
– Press Release: Weekend of Christmas festive family fun planned for the Barbican
– Christmas Shopping and Special offers on the Barbican 2011
Family Festive Fun Weekend Gallery – 3rd / 4th December 2011
A number of photos were taken on the day. Here’s a selection 🙂
Photos were taken by Mike from MP Photographic. You can view the complete gallery from the festive weekend here.