A bumper stack of events to look forward to in September as part of Plymouth’s Ocean City Festival including:
- The Blue Mile – 13 & 14th September – Wide range of water activities
- National Marine Aquarium Events – A host of events to take part in over September.
- ABB Raft Race – 28th September – Who will lift this years Barbican Raft Cup?!
- ABB Barbican Waiter Race – 28th September – Take part and see the first ever Barbican Waiter race!
- Aqua Adrenaline – 27th & 28th September – High speed action on the water, tricks with boats, jet skis and more.
- Seafood Festival – 27th & 28th September – Demonstrations by celebrity chefs & local fishermen, Captain Jack Sparrow and more.
- Japan 400 27th & 28th September – A 12-foot period tall ship will sail into Sutton Harbour recreating ‘The Cove’ homecoming! Japanese chefs will show off their skills and a Japanese Fair will tempt your taste buds.